Our excellent benefits are open for our full-time employees. These benefits are an integral part of their total compensation. We strive to offer a comprehensive range of benefits that enhance the quality of life.
- Full-time employees are W2 salaried and working over 25 hours a week.
- Employees with project-based or seasonal employment are not eligible for these benefits.
- The benefits will start on the first day of the month after a 30-day waiting period.
- Most of the cost of insurance is taken on by the company. The employee’s share, wherever applicable, is deducted as the part of the expenses under IRS Section 125 (Pre-Tax Payroll Deductions).
What we are Offering
Health & Rx
Eligible employees may choose from traditional PPO or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) at the time of joining. For full-time W2 employees, the benefits will start on the first day of the month after a 30-day waiting period.
Provided by Principal Insurance, our dental coverage is one of the best in the industry and is extended to the immediate family members of our full-time employees.
Long term disability coverage is available for the eligible employees and begins after the 180th day of injury or illness.
Our group life insurance coverage provides death benefits of $50,000 as long as you are a full-time eligible employee at the time of loss.
Retirement Plan (Traditional 401K and Roth 401K Plans)
Our full-time employees have a great retirement savings plan. They are eligible on any first of month after completion of one year with Highbrow. We have a Third-Party Administrator to handle legal and compliance issues. Participants have a variety of options from the American Funds family as per the company's 401K plan guidelines. American Funds offers a wide selection of growth, growth-and-income, equity income, balanced, bond and cash-equivalent funds.
Huntington Bank has a team of financial advisors to help our employees understand and explore their retirement objectives.
Full time salaried employees are eligible for 2 weeks (10 business days) of paid vacation after one year of service, 8 holidays (6 national and 2 floating), 1 sick and 1 personal day per year.
Our ongoing growth and ever expanding range of services means that we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
Work in a fast paced environment with people dedicated to “best in class” processes and technology. American Business Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking driven individuals to work nationwide on client projects. We are currently seeking several Trainee Programmer Analysts to join us in our drive for excellence while utilizing leading edge technologies including: JAVA, .NET, ORACLE, SAP and Project Management. These positions will lead to career growth in the areas of system engineering, computer science, IT project management and commercial business application development using emerging technologies
List of company standard holidays are:
- New Year's Day [Jan. 1 every year]
- Memorial Day [last Monday in May] (Observed)
- Independence Day [July 4th every year]
- Labor Day [1st Monday in Sept]
- Thanksgiving Day [4th Thursday in Nov]
- Christmas Day [Dec. 25 every year]
- ML King day [Jan 18]
- President Day [Feb 15]
- Columbus Day [Oct 11]
- Veteran's Day [Nov 11]
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve [Dec. 24 every year]
- New Year's Eve [Dec. 31 every year]